Papi-Poo Puppy For Sale
Mixed Breed: The Papi-Poo is not a purebred dog. The best way to determine the temperament of a mixed breed is to look up all breeds in the cross and understand that you can get any combination of the characteristics found in either breed.
Ownership: Make sure you understand and research all dog breeds you are looking to own before purchasing your Papi-Poo puppy from one of our reputable breeders. Looking for your new pet can be very difficult and each puppy breed is different. You can do your research on the Papi-Poo breed by reading our breed profile on the Papillon dog. To find your perfect puppy navigate our Papi-Poo puppies page below!
- Snuggles $495.00 Honey Brook, PA
- Sunshine $495.00 Honey Brook, PA
- Sugar $395.00 Honey Brook, PA
- Sweetie $395.00 Honey Brook, PA
- Wild Thing $325.00 Lewisburg, PA
- Trevor $300.00 Lancaster, PA
- Persia $275.00 New Holland, PA
- Pebbles $275.00 New Holland, PA
- Prince $250.00 New Holland, PA
- Patches $250.00 New Holland, PA
- Rose $250.00 Lewisburg, PA