About Greenfield Puppies
Welcome to Greenfield Puppies! In 2000, the Hostetter family created Greenfield Puppies with the intent to connect healthy puppies with caring families. Greenfield Puppies does not condone Puppy Mills and we strongly discourage against all breeding practices in which the health and well being of innocent dogs and puppies are compromised. There are a number of ways that we differ from other websites that offer puppies for sale.
- When we are approached by someone looking to sell puppies with us, we perform a “Breeder Background Check”. This means that we research the breeders name and information to determine the history of that breeder. In the event that we find a breeder is mistreating animals, we discontinue working with that breeder.
- If it is proven that a breeder is using illegal or inhumane breeding practices, we then disqualify that breeder from advertising on our website.
- We make an effort to educate Dog Breeders on breeding standards and the importance of selling only healthy puppies with good genetics.
- We encourage people to consider adoption if they are experienced and have the means to care for an adopted or rescued dog. For more information on adopting a dog, you can visit the ASPCA.
- We make it well known to all of our breeders that we stand firmly against the mistreatment of animals and will not tolerate any such practice.
- We strive to build personal relationships with breeders so we can become familiar with their breeding practices.
- Every puppy for sale sold in Pennsylvania carries a minimum of a 30 day health guarantee. Each State has their own guidelines, and we expect breeders to follow them.
- We request all breeders keep their puppies up to date on all vaccinations and de-wormer.
- We recommend that all breeders have their puppies vet checked
- We offer live telephone coverage with one of our puppy specialists during business hours.
All of us here at Greenfield Puppies have the well being of the puppies in mind first and foremost. We recommend that every person visit the breeder directly and determine for yourself how they are raising their puppies. In the event you feel uncomfortable with anything you experience, we request that you contact us directly so we can look into the situation. The adoption of a puppy is a big commitment. As a prospective dog owner, we suggest that you thoroughly research the breeds you are interested in. By doing these things you are ensuring that the puppy you choose is a good fit for your family. We also invite any feedback you may have for us. Feel free to contact us by email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.