Bernedoodle Puppies For Sale In PA
Owning A Bernedoodle Puppy
The Standard Bernedoodle brings together two well liked dog breed that will not cover your furniture and floors with fur! The Bernese Mountain Dog is a hearty wworking class breed, while the Standard Poodle is a highly intelligent and majestic and well liked non-sporting breed. Read on below to learn more about the Standard Bernedoodle!
Country of Origin: The Bernese Mountain Dog comes from Switzerland, while the Poodle came from France.
Temperament: The Standard Bernedoodle combines two well mannered and loving breeds. The Bernese Mountain side of this cross will lend a playful and friendly disposition. From an intelligence standpoint, the Poodle is known for its high trainability, making it a great pet in general. This breed should also fair well with other pets as long as socialized early and often.
Adaptability: The Standard Bernedoodle should adapt well to most living situations. This hybrid will have a long coat, so be very cautious with hot temperatures. This breed should also adapt well to apartment living as long as they are given the proper aount of exercise and attention.
Health: The Standard Bernedoodle should be a generally healthy dog, as long as proper attention has been paid to the health of the parents. The Bernese is known for having some health issues in regards to their joints (hips, elbows, etc). The most common health problem for the Standard Poodle is Addison’s Disease, or chronic adrenal insufficiency.
Grooming: This breed will have a longer coat like the Bernese Mountain Dog and will require the coat be well maintained to avoid any matting. One of the advantages of this breed is that the shedding will be decreased by crossing the Bernese with the Poodle, but daily brushing is still recommended. You should als brush your Standard Bernedoodles teeth once per week, and trim their nails once a month.
Activity Level: The Standard Bernedoodle should have a moderate activity level. Daily walks are recommended for any breed that dies not have its own space to run and unwind.
Size: Standard Bernedoodles will usually weigh 50 pounds or more, and will stand 22 plus inches at the withers in most cases.
Life Span: 10 to 15 years generally
When purchasing a Standard Bernedoodle puppy it is essential to be aware of all characteristics of both breeds in this cross. Looking for a puppy to bring into your family is an exciting process, but having the knowledge of what to expect with any dog is the key to successful integration into your family. A puppy is a huge commitment, so being knowledgeable about how to train and care for your Standard Bernedoodle puppy is particularly valuable.
Thank you for taking the time to learn about the Standard Bernedoodle. You can take a look at our page below to view all of our Standard Bernedoodle Puppies for Sale!
- Rosalie $1400.00 Leola, PA
- Royce $1400.00 Leola, PA
- Renae $1400.00 Leola, PA
- Lacy $1100.00 Myerstown, PA
- Maggie $1700.00 Arthur, IL
- Xavier $2000.00 Lovington, IL
- Melody $1700.00 Arthur, IL
- Monty $1700.00 Arthur, IL
- Marcy $1700.00 Arthur, IL
- Adella $1600.00 Robesonia, Pa
- Haden $1500.00 Baltic, OH
- Penelope $1500.00 Lovington, IL
- Rhoda $1500.00 Peach Bottom, Pa
- Rosalyn $1500.00 Peach Bottom, Pa
- Manny $1450.00 Fort Wayne, IN
- Corwin $1400.00 Robesonia, PA
- Pilot $1400.00 Adamstown, PA
- Flint $1400.00 Adamstown, PA
- Axel $1400.00 Adamstown, PA
- Timbrey $1400.00 Adamstown, PA
- Gunner $1400.00 Adamstown, PA
- Inna $1400.00 Adamstown, PA
- Svenya $1400.00 Adamstown, PA
- Gilroy $1400.00 Adamstown, PA
- Pete $1400.00 Ronks, PA
- Puck $1400.00 Ronks, PA
- Koko $1400.00 Parkesburg, PA
- Kris $1400.00 Parkesburg, PA
- Sally $1400.00 Narvon, PA
- Sonny $1400.00 Narvon, PA