Ship From GFP
The Puppy Shipping Service has been developed to make certain that every possible detail is covered when providing transportation of a dog. Once you have chosen your new family member you want to be certain that they arrive safely into you and your families loving arms. The goal is to provide you with the best experience when adopting your pet. We know patience is limited when you are waiting to meet the newest member of your family so we strive to make your shipping experience quick and easy.
Cost – Shipping costs start at $450 (Some breed, size, and age restrictions apply and could affect final shipping cost) (From May through September, Shipping costs may increase because of higher temperatures)
What does the shipping fee cover?
- A puppy shipping service specialist will take care of your puppy …. From the time we pick him/her up from their birth home until the time he/she arrives at the departing airport.
- Your pooch will be provided a brand new puppy carrier with some absorbent material to provide comfort for the puppy, and a small food and water dish.
- The pet carriers used are airline approved kennels.
- We will also coordinate all times and considerations with yourself and the breeder.
What do I need to know?
- Please click below to contact our shipping team once you have secured the puppy of your dreams from one of our reputable breeders.
- Pet travel is completely different from passenger travel.
- Pet travel is not possible at all airports, Greenfield Puppies will inform you of the closest airport that is available in your area.
- There may be additional fees for breeders outside of our service area and/or for special flight requests.
- Any day or overnight kenneling expenses owed because of flight delays or cancellations will be the responsibility of the individual picking the puppy up.
- Payment for the puppy and payment for shipping are two separate transactions.
- We do not accept payments for puppies.
- It can take up to 7-10 days from the time payment is received and cleared to the breeder to receive your puppy.
- Any kenneling fees owed because of flight cancellations will be the responsibility of the individual who receives the puppy.
- From May to September, temperatures are HOT. Please verify shipping availability to your location prior to purchasing your puppy from one of our breeders.
- From December to March, temperatures are cold and the weather can be a concern, therefore delays in puppy shipments are fairly common. Please keep in mind our number one priority is the safe arrival of your puppy.
- Currently, our shipping services are available for puppies located in PA. We may be able to accommodate Ohio requests on a case by case basis.
- Due to current Airline restrictions, some snub-nosed breeds (Some examples: Mastiff Breeds, Shih Tzu, Pugs, Bulldogs) may not be able to be flown. Please check with the GFP shipping team before making a deposit on a puppy if you think they may be snub-nosed and a flight is required.