Ship From GFP
The Puppy Shipping Service has been developed to make certain that every possible detail is covered when providing transportation of a dog. Once you have chosen your new family member you want to be certain that they arrive safely into you and your family’s loving arms. The goal is to provide you with the best experience when adopting your pet. We know patience is limited when you are waiting to meet the newest member of your family so we strive to make your shipping experience quick and easy.
Cost – Airline Shipping costs start at $545 (Some breed, size, and age restrictions apply and could affect final shipping cost) (From May through September, Shipping costs may increase because of higher temperatures)
What does the shipping fee cover?
- A puppy shipping service specialist will take care of your puppy from the time we pick them up from their birth home until the time they arrive at the departing airport.
- Your pooch will be provided with a brand new puppy carrier with some absorbent material to provide comfort for the puppy, and a small food and water dish.
- The pet carriers used are airline approved kennels.
What do I need to know?
- Please click below to contact our shipping team once you have found the puppy of your dreams from one of our reputable breeders. (Please do not make payment for the puppy to the breeder until it is verified we can ship to your location.)
- Pet travel is completely different from passenger travel.
- Pet travel is not possible at all airports. Please provide at least two international airports closest to you for the fastest turnaround.
- There may be additional fees for breeders outside of our service area
- Any day or overnight kenneling expenses owed because of flight delays or cancellations will be the responsibility of the individual picking the puppy up.
- Payment for the puppy and payment for shipping are two separate transactions.
- We do not accept payments for puppies.
- It can take up to 7-10 days from the time payment is received and cleared to the breeder to receive your puppy.
- Valid Photo ID is required for pet shipping.
- From May to September, temperatures are HOT. Please verify shipping availability to your location prior to purchasing your puppy from one of our breeders. In order to ship a puppy to your location, the temperature will need to be below 85 degrees at the time of puppy departure, any connections, and arrival. We will work with you to secure the first date that meets these criteria and appreciate your understanding.
- From December to March, temperatures are cold and the weather can be a concern, therefore delays in puppy shipments are fairly common. Please keep in mind our number one priority is the safe arrival of your puppy.
- Currently, our shipping services are available for most puppies located in PA. Please consult with our shipping department prior to purchasing a puppy for shipping.
- Due to current Airline restrictions, some snub-nosed breeds (Some examples: Mastiff Breeds, Shih Tzu, Pugs, Bulldogs) may not be able to be flown. Please check with the GFP shipping team before making a deposit on a puppy if you think they may be snub-nosed and a flight is required.
- Due to heat/cold and extremely limited flight availability at many major airports, the wait time may be extended to receive your pup
Looking for American Airlines shipping forms? Click here.